Maricopa County Food Systems Coalition Forum

to support and grow a food system in Maricopa County

Maricopa County Food Systems Coalition Forum is a social network

Jennifer Wadsworth's Discussions (467)

Discussions Replied To (394) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow - that's going to be pretty stinky when you open it!  Just be prepared. I won't…"

Jennifer Wadsworth replied May 29, 2015 to are bermuda grass clipping ok for composting?

27 May 30, 2015
Reply by Powell Gammill

"Lisa - you're not the only one having issues.  I've heard this from a lot of people!"

Jennifer Wadsworth replied Jul 23, 2014 to Mulch-less in Phoenix

15 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Powell Gammill

"Thanks Patty!  I will definitely keep you in mind! Also - as a teacher, are you awar…"

Jennifer Wadsworth replied Jul 13, 2014 to Upping our game and creating a more sustainable Phoenix metro area

32 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Patty Thomsen

"Hi Sheri and thanks for your thoughts.  I hope you don't mind if I ask some follow-u…"

Jennifer Wadsworth replied Jul 10, 2014 to Upping our game and creating a more sustainable Phoenix metro area

32 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Patty Thomsen

"Brian - fascinating info - do you have a link to the wood/termite info?"

Jennifer Wadsworth replied Jul 6, 2014 to RESOLVED: The Great Huglekultur Debate - does it REALLY work in hot, drylands?

15 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Brian Smith

"http://www.ehow.com/info_10028284_can-spray-milk-apple-trees.html http://permacultur…"

Jennifer Wadsworth replied Jul 6, 2014 to Spraying fruit trees with milk

7 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Powell Gammill

"So if I'm reading this right, you already have what amounts to a circular area aroun…"

Jennifer Wadsworth replied Jul 6, 2014 to RESOLVED: The Great Huglekultur Debate - does it REALLY work in hot, drylands?

15 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Brian Smith

"Wow, Victoria - what an interesting experience!  Thanks for sharing it.  I can just…"

Jennifer Wadsworth replied Jul 6, 2014 to Who got rain?

13 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Wayne Mackenzie

"If you do go and you feel the urge, I would love to see some current pics of the pla…"

Jennifer Wadsworth replied Jul 6, 2014 to Who got rain?

13 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Wayne Mackenzie

"Thanks for the link and the NAME of the place (have been wracking my brain for month…"

Jennifer Wadsworth replied Jul 5, 2014 to Who got rain?

13 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Wayne Mackenzie

RSS

© 2017   Created by MCFSC Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service