Maricopa County Food Systems Coalition Forum

to support and grow a food system in Maricopa County

Maricopa County Food Systems Coalition Forum is a social network

General Discussion (if it doesn't fit in another category) (1,204)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

25 Days of Herbs and Celebrations

Hi Folks, I did not think to share this until now - duh! I started posting on my external blog a topic from December 1 - December 25 on a…

Started by Catherine, The Herb Lady

0 Dec 19, 2015

Question about Dirt/Soil for Raised Garden

Hello Everyone! I'm in the process of building a raised garden out of cement blocks 3 ft tall by 20 long and 3-7 wide. It's going to be HUG…

Started by Kelly Guerin

54 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Powell Gammill

Get Ready For My 25 Days of Herbs and Celebrations

Dear Folks, I decided to do a blog a day for December 1-25 based in part on the Herbs and Spices of the Bible, but also I want to bring in…

Started by Catherine, The Herb Lady

2 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Catherine, The Herb Lady

a few more volunteers needed for Tour de Coops THIS SATURDAY!

this Saturday: volunteer at Tour de Coops ****************** Sign up to help:  THIS SATURDAY, November 14 2 shift options: morning &a…

Started by Volunteer Manager

0 Nov 12, 2015

I adopted some barn cats

Lifelong dog person here. I adopted 2 cats through the "Working Cats Program" at the AZ Humane Society. One of the cats is very friendly. H…

Started by Karis

2 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Karis

Request for seed pots and seed donation

Good morning, The Tempe Escalante Community Garden is seeking donations for seed pots and seeds. Do you know any vendors I can approach to…

Started by Roseline Cristanelli

0 Nov 8, 2015

do you have Olives ready to pick in your yard or neighborhood? Lets make olive oil!

If you have olives falling to the ground in your yard and aren't planning to do anything with them, or maybe you see them falling anywhere…

Started by Ron

12 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Ron

Today's the day we don't need to do anything

California and the rest of the nation goes back to its own time today.  We thankfully don't notice.

Started by Powell Gammill

0 Nov 1, 2015

Rabbits and Worms

I have acquired 3 NZ and would like to worm farm the bunny berries.  Who out there is raising rabbits and/or worms? McLevinson in Gilbert

Started by Meg Levinson

4 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Powell Gammill

sewing party #2! learn a new skill and support VPA!

volunteer with Tour de Coops: sewing party! connect... craft... and create!!! Our first event last week was so successful, we're having ano…

Started by Volunteer Manager

0 Oct 9, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by MCFSC Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service