Maricopa County Food Systems Coalition Forum

to support and grow a food system in Maricopa County

Maricopa County Food Systems Coalition Forum is a social network

All about Gardens, Farms, Turf, Yards (Permaculture Zones 1-5) (2,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

where to start my garden

I always thought it would be a great idea to live off the land and live greener, but I didn't know much about it. I have learned so much fr…

Started by Erika

6 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Julie Norgaard

Hooray for lentils--Cool season beans

Remember that we can still grow beans..I would argue that given the heat island creep in the valley of the last few years that there is mor…

Started by Ruby Sheffer

8 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Ruby Sheffer

Purslane

I REALLY want to take advantage of purslane if it's in my yard but I have a question. Could it still be purslane if it doesn't have the red…

Started by Nick

5 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Nick

Eggplants

This is my first shot at growing eggplants, and I have nicely formed eggplants. I planted the "early long purple" varitey, and there is NO…

Started by JuliaWestfall

3 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by JuliaWestfall

Recycling tomato plants

Last year this time, I rehabbed some of my tomato plants by cutting them way back, half of the plant at a time. Also took some stem cutting…

Started by Lisette Volkmar

1 Aug 4, 2008

Why don't I have any peppers?

I planted a pepper plant in June which has at least doubled in size and looks very happy. But there are no peppers on it! It gets enough, b…

Started by Jana

1 Aug 3, 2008

Pumpkin Seeds?

Any body have pumpkin seeds, or should I not bother planting them now? I can't find them anywhere. I thought I might go ahead and try plant…

Started by Ben Ruesga

1 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by diane

lemongrass

I have a lemongrass plant going crazy in my back yard that needs to be thinned badly. Anyone want a cutting to start their own transplant?

Started by Melinda

6 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Melinda

What is wrong with my Zuchinni?

Hi everyone, Something is going wrong with my zuchinni plant! The plant itself looks healthy, its green and has huge leaves. The problem i…

Started by diane

6 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Ericka

Direct relationship of food and fuel economics

Ok I can't afford food anymore! I am sure everybody is having a problem with the increasing cost of food due to the inflation of gasoline.…

Started by Andrew Pisher

23 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by melinda_snyder@hotmail.com

RSS

© 2017   Created by MCFSC Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service